7 special reasons to live in Jayanagar, South Bengaluru.
Once a Jayanagarite, always a Jayanagarite. Any native of Jayanagar will totally agree. The name meaning the 'city of victory', is indeed a great lifestyle place. It's self- contained, self-sufficient and modern.
- Jayanagar is well planned neighbourhood with laid out roads. Most of them at right angles, serially numbered with main roads and cross roads for easy navigation.
- The greenery in Jayangar is quite incomparable. Tree-lined avenues, parks with beautiful shrubs and green lush grass, jogging tracks amidst green fences in parks, rose gardens with a variety of roses...real cool!
- In terms of educational institutions, Jayanagar hosts some of the best, oldest, most prestigious and well recognized schools and colleges in the city.
- Health care facilities are some of the best in Jayanagar. Modern clinics, labs, hospitals etc. are seen throughout. Including hospitals and healthcare centres with foreign tie-ups.
- Want to go high fashion shopping, then Jayanagar has it all. Big brands in jewellery, garments, leatherware, interior decoration, kitchenware, sanitary ware and more are abundantly available. Moreover shopping malls are seen almost everywhere in Jayanagar.
- What about homes? The city's best residential projects by the most prestigious and long established developers are seen in Jayanagar. Innovative, contemporary designs with international lifestyle amenities.
- Infrastructure has always been an enviable feature at Jayanagar. Now with the advent of the Metro rail, connectivity has risen several notches up. More flyovers and Metro stations that are coming up will make Jayanagar the most progressive locality.
So, come to Jayanagar, and live with illustrious families who have lived here for generations. Click here for some of the best 3 BHK apartments that Jayanagar has to offer!
The Author, Neela J, is currently GM Marketing, Branding, Corp.Communication at RRBC, a real estate developer in Bengaluru.